I hope you enjoy my posts and look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Feldman's Original Articles
- The Bee Sting Chronicles
- We are Just a Bunch of Moving Parts! (Part 1 of the "Oh My Gosh, I Have..." blog series)
- The Core (Part 2 of the "Oh My Gosh, I have..." blog series)
- The Hinge (Part 3 of the "Oh My Gosh, I have..." blog series)
- Hallux Limitus (a.k.a. Arthritis of the big toe)
- Belly Breathing
- The Perception of Shoe Fit
- Children's Shoes
- Brain vs. Body
- Is Stretching Good for You?
- Why Do Our Kids Walk Funny?
- Do Shoes Matter?
- Your Feet Have Feelings Too!
- After Running 50 Miles, It's Time to Rest and Recover
- Plantar Fasciitis (a.k.a. Heel Spur Syndrome)
- When Pain is Felt Where the Toes Meet the Foot (a....
- How to Run
- The Art of Gait Analysis
- For the Love of Running - Part 1
- For the Love of Running - Part 2
- Local Shoe Store Recommendations
- When Life Gives You Snow, Snowshoe!
- Pain is Not Injury
- The Patience of Patients, Think Like a Farmer!
- Thoughts on Minimalist Running
- Dietary Fundamentals of Weight Loss
- Why you need orthotics
- Head Games
Articles of Interest
- Dr. Neil Feldman
- As the principal owner of Central Massachusetts Podiatry I wanted to create this blog to help my patients, friends, fellow athletes and fellow physicians become more acquainted with our treatment approach and be able to follow along with my athletic endeavors and views on all things life and health related. I have completed seven Ironman triathlons, numerous marathons including nine Boston Marathons and three 100 mile ultramarathons (Vermont, Leadville and Javelina Jundred, finishing in 19 hours, 38 minutes and 17th overall). Having had the highs of qualifying for both the Boston Marathon and the Hawaii Ironman, to the lows of sustaining a double pelvic stress fracture in 2009, there is much perspective I can offer, both personally and professionally.
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.